At Griffith Company, we recognize that people are our most valuable resource. We nurture that resource by fostering a work environment that encourages communication, respect and recognition. In this environment, Griffith Company employees flourish, taking their careers to new levels. In addition to offering a 100-year history of quality, safety and excellence, Griffith Company also offers one of the industry’s most dedicated training programs. Ours is a dynamic, exciting and supportive culture, where opportunity for growth abounds.
2002 not only marks our Company’s 100th year in business. It also marks the year Griffith Company became 100% employee-owned. An ESOP Corporation, Griffith Company encourages pride of ownership in every employee. Valued for their individual contributions and talents, each employee plays a crucial role in the continued success of our company. And as Griffith Company continues to grow, so do our employees. No wonder Griffith Company employees are among the industry’s most loyal.
Griffith Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.
We are continuously interested in retaining the skills and talents of motivated people for various positions. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package. Griffith Company and each affiliate is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to workforce diversity.
At Griffith Company, we recognize that people are our most valuable resource. We nurture that resource by fostering a work environment that encourages communication, respect and recognition. In this environment, Griffith Company employees flourish, taking their careers to new levels. In addition to offering a 110+ year history of quality, safety and excellence, Griffith Company has a dynamic, exciting and supportive culture where opportunity for growth abounds.
We are looking for a Project Accountant who wants to be a part of a stable and growing company. The primary responsibility of the Project Accountant (PA) is to monitor job profitability for his/her respective district. The PA is responsible for many projects at a time.
• Budget/Contract set-up and maintenance
• Start with reconciling the original cost budget and contract. They will be responsible for the reporting of all pending and approved change orders throughout the job.
• Qty. updates & Back charges
• Subcontracts processing
• Long form P.O’s on tracking actual and committed costs
• Committed Cost Reconciliation/Accruals
• Month End Reporting
• Maintain an accurate contract and billing based on correspondence from the owner.
• Attend pre-construction meetings (on larger projects)
• Time and Material billings
• Responsible for providing accurate cost reports
• Minimum of 2 years of Cost Accounting in the construction industry.
• Minimum 3 years of accounting experience working with an integrated construction accounting software.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience in cost analysis
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
Only local candidates will be considered. No relocation assistance will be provided.
Visit us at: www.griffithcompany.net
We are an equal opportunity employer and employee-owned company